The Westport Community Association offers student academic award in the amount of at $350 to qualified students who meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The student must be a resident of Westport Island, Maine
- The student must be enrolled at a college, junior/community college, Graduate school, trade school, or training program.
- The student must have successfully completed at least one semester of study and be in good academic standing.
- Applications are available at the Town Office (6 Fowles Point Road) and must be received by Friday, July 17, 2021.
- Funds will be dispersed by September 1, 2021.
- For further information, email Dick Barker: email@example.com
- Download the application: STUDENT AWARD-FORM
Mail applications to:
WCA Student Awards Committee
6 Fowles Point Road
Westport Island, ME 04578